(4-5 hours a week)
Duration of study: 7-8 months
(Digital or Hard Copy);
Award: MBA Diploma (UK)
- New opportunities for the professional and career growth;
*If you apply for a scholarship Cost: 599£*
For successful development of your career and company you have to adapt to modern business conditions, new requirements and to constantly develop yourself.
MBA is the practical online programme developed according to international standards, most important practices allowing to intensively increase your management qualification. You will improve your business understanding and expand your competences in management of various business processes.
This module will provide the opportunity for you to develop your critical thinking abilities to become a more effective leader. It uses the key principle of assessment for learning which is based on the philosophy that you will make the most improvement if you understand the aim of your learning, where you are in relation to this aim, and how you can achieve the aim.
- Finding yourself;
- Time Management;
- Personal confidence and motivation;
- Effective discipline.
To grow successfully, you need to know where you stand, where you want to go, and the best way to get there. In this module, you learn what is management, how to determine your value position, and which strategic position is best suited for your management model.
- Management Basics;
- Administration Skills;
- Management Briefs;
- Change Management.
We conclude with the topic that maybe gives you the most concern! Every business is a people business. How can you delegate with good results? How can you best motivate, and follow up on, your people? To be able to reach this goal, it is essential for an HR professional to know how organizations are structured and managed.
- Basics Human Resource Management;
- Recruitment and Selection;
- Internal Communication Management
Effective marketing management requires a clear understanding of consumers and the market in general. This module will help you to understand how marketing contributes to a business’ competitiveness and survival and provides you with critical marketing insights, tools, and techniques.
- Essentials of Marketing;
- Effective Marketing;
- Basic Selling Skills.
This module will take you through the logic of markets and business opportunities. You will gain an understanding of how firms interact as small players in large markets and how they might interact as larger players. You will also learn about supply, demand, welfare, games and strategic behavior.
- Modern Microeconomics;
- Advanced Macroeconomics.
This module has the aim of giving you an excellent grounding in finance for the non financial manager. In other words, it’s going to share with you the words, the phrases and the methods of working of bookkeepers, accountants and some finance people.
- Finance for the Non Financial Manager;
The purpose of the Financial Reporting module is to expose you to the concepts and terminology necessary to understand financial statements and regulatory capital requirements. It is not possible to cover these topics in detail in the limited time available. Therefore, a second important purpose of this module is to expose you to authoritative resources that will facilitate future additional reading and reference.
- International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Reporting Techniques.
Operations management is concerned with managing processes, and how organizations create value in the production of goods and services. This field of study is applicable in manufacturing and the service sector, from small retailers and professionals to banks and insurance companies, hospitals and utilities. We study how firms achieve competitive success through improving the processes involved in delivering products and services, and reducing costs through increased efficiencies.
- Operations Management;
- Quality Management.
This module is designed to provide the student with an understanding of the special problems involved in the strategic management of the total enterprise or stand-alone business unit. The main pedagogical objective is to help to develop in the student the capacity to think strategically and to better understand the organizational and leadership issues involved in the process of managing strategically.
- Principles of Strategic Management;
- Studying Strategy.
In order to be able to start and grow successfully, you must understand what your competencies are, what is possible in the market, what you want to achieve and how you can realize these goals. In this module, you will learn what entrepreneurship and growth involve, how you must determine your value proposition and which strategy is best suited for your business model.
- Interpersonal Skills For Entrepreneurs;
- Creating an Entrepreneurial Mindset.
Every project involves risks and every project needs to have a management strategy for dealing with the threats and opportunities represented by each risk. This Textbook explains the key issues and concepts involved in effective risk management in a clear and accessible way, providing a comprehensive approach that is applicable to all sizes of project, whether requiring detailed, quantitative analysis or a rougher approach using only qualitative analysis.
- Managing Projects;
- Risk Management.
- The significant growth of the personal leader potential and administrative skills;
- New opportunities for the professional and career growth;
- Complex vision of all corporate business processes and the system understanding of business;
- You will learn to see, to develop and to implement successful business ideas;
- You will be able to develop effective complexes of strategies and tactics for the corporate management and development;
- You will effectively solve issues in the sphere of the management of company's subdivisions, finance, resources and processes as you will understand their relationships;
- You will develop skills of the strategic business vision;
- You will learn to develop business models and to launch products on international markets;
- You will be able to effectively manage subdivisions or the company, you will considerably increase your competitive advantages;
- During the training you will be able to improve processes in your company or subdivision;